Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, August 22, 2008

Oh Donna, Oh Where Can You Be-eee?

Donna



Wow...what to say about this 21 year old Joizey Girl. Well, first off let me just say, WOW. It's no surprise that this hottie is a model, but as I've been preaching all week, what we strive for here at Philly Hotties is versatility. And this hottie is packing versatility by the truckload. Even in her look alone...blonde to brunette, to dirty blonde and she evens pulls off redhead...you don't even have to debate the blonde vs. brunette thing because she can do both...equally well. Even in her modeling photos she switches from glam, to pinup girl, to cnvas, to maxim model. What the shit. I'm dizzy. I'm done blabbing..let's here what other surprises Donna has in store for us....



i am a model, photographer, designer, all around work-a-holic. but who says a work-a-holic is a bad thing? i love what i do and have had some of my greatest moments out with my girls on the road and promoting. I LOVE music, i have a very eclectic collection. I am the kind of girl you would probably see me on weeknights at the bar for fun and working at the bar on the weekends.



Her jobs are just as versatile. In baseball she'd be a 5 tool threat once you add in the promoting and party girl. It looks like she chose modeling and decided to explore every facet of the industry. She wants to know it in and out, and can explain how all the working parts intertwine. You've gotta respect that...it's that "go-getter" quality that I love in a woman. Don't just sit there and wait for it to come to you, go get that ish, girl. I really can't get over some of these pictures....this girl is fantastic. I don't think I've ever used that word in my life before....except in sarcastic situations. This time I mean it. Just wow. Aside from the hair colors, she's also got an if-you-missed-it-your-gay body. Screw that, gay guys even notice this girl, and then their like "Faaaab-u-louuus!" Just read on....hands where your boss can see em, fella.



Tip of the Day

Q: Donna, Oh Donna, what's your best piece of dating advice for all us single Philly guys looking for a woman like you.

A: I can say I am a sucker for spontaneity. Catch a girl at the right place right time, your golden. otherwise You may not be the best with words, but 9 times out of 10 being confident and actually being the one to not be intimidated and making the move to at least say hi, will get you a great conversation to start. Then who knows you may find your self a date!



Serious note: I don't know where girls like this hang out when they aren't partying...That'll be next weeks question. Where the hell do we meet these girls?

0 comments: