Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, August 23, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My girl is hot. She is a real sweety, too. My girl has five cats. I have the worst time coming up with excuses not to stay at her place. It's disgusting! There is cat hair, everywhere. Two litter boxes. And the smell, kills me as soon as the door opens. She has plastic forks for the canned cat food that she leaves in the drain board. Going to her apartment, forces me to see a side of her that I don't like to see. I'm not a cat guy and I don't think you should live in an apartment and have five of them. I don't know what to say to her. I just can't stay there. It makes me sick. What should I say to her?

Sincerely,
Kitty-Whipped


Dear "Kitty-Whipped,"

All hot chicks have their downfalls. For example, I have a Monster drink addiction so I tend to leave Monster cans everywhere and I try on clothes and fling them in a big pile on my treadmill. I see what you are saying about the five cats. I agree, I think it's disgusting! I love animals but the smell of pets is a deal breaker for me. I don't care how hot she is, you're going to have to tell her. You may even have to tell her a tiny white lie. Take her to a really nice place to eat, get her a few drinks then say "Baby, I have something to tell you that has been bothering me. I'm not allergic to cats, but I think that because there are five in your apartment, it's really affecting my allergies. When I leave, I don't feel so well and I have noticed a few hives." LIE!! That way you are saying, I can't stay because of your cats and now neither of us has to feel bad about it.You can't go on trying to stay in a place that repulses you. One little white lie isn't going to hurt. Please write back and let me know how the talk went. Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: