Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Cause Hottie Is The Bomb Like Tick, Tick



Elby




Phils game tonite, boyyyeeee! So in honor of my Phillies tickets, we're bringing you extra pictures of today's hottie (I'll use any excuse, huh?). This constant debate of blondes versus brunettes that rages daily in my....head, might never end. I've always been a brunette man, but these blondes present such an exciting argument. Just look at Elby, the gorgeous white smile, the body that sends shivers down your spine.....let's hear it from her. Elby, what makes you so unique?

I am a certified Personal Trainer and Group Exercise instructor for a local club. I am currently in school going for a degree in physical therapy. I love to workout at the gym and I'm addicted to running. I've participated in many half marathons in Philadelphia and Boston areas. I believe that no matter how high you set your goals, if you truly want it, you will achieve it.


Ok, now when think marathon runner, I picture some spangly Kenyan with legs like a giraffe. I certainly don't think "knockout hottie, with more curves than Kelly Drive. " She's a physical specimen. Personal Trainers are like a gift from the heavens. These girls treat their fitness and their bodies as a top priority (as do I, their bodies I mean), and it's a given that when Elby's pushin 50, she's still gonna be smokin hot. One problem though...technically since she's running half marathons and a personal trainer...odds are she's more athletic than you. I learned this lesson last nite. Although, you go to the gym and workout...possibly shooting around the basketball court, you are in no way, shape, or form in good enough physical condition to play a full game of basketball. Jelly legs kick in at the 2 minute mark. Anywho, Elby's also a student learning how to make your, and her, body a physical wonder. You may need to step on the basketball court and partially tear a ligament in order to get some quality face to face time with Elby. But in the end, it sounds like it's worth it to me...I challenge this hottie to whip me into basketbal shape! (if you know the embarassment I went through last nite, you'd find any reason to get into shape too)




Tip of the Day


Q: Elby, what's your top notch piece of dating advice for socially awkward, single Philly guys?

A: My dating advice would be: Whether your nervous, unsure, or hesitant to talk to a woman remember that a good sense of humor will always break the ice. A good personality lasts alot longer than just looks and charm.

Okay, Elby, so a guy walks into a bar and the bartender says to the man, "Hey guy, you've got a steering wheel down your pants." The guy replies "Yeah I know. Its driving me nuts!"

0 comments: