Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, August 6, 2008

That's Okay Rob B. Fresh, You Can Go Back To Your Seat Now, I Dare You


Ashleigha

Well, it looks like this Brett Fav-ruh thing has just about run it's course, which is awesome cause I'm sick and tired of hearing about it. I think ESPN has devoted hours upon hours of this in an effort to single handledly make America that much dumber. Today we've got the loooooovely Ashleigha....20 years old...from Philly. This girls hot and theres not much to say for her. She's just hot. I mean, look at her pictures here. Ashleigha, tell us a little bit about yourself.


im A DIRTY BLOND BLUE EYED HOTTIE...5'5 IM 20 YEARS OLD IM CURRENTY A SALES ASSOCIATE AT A BIG TIME MAKEUP STORE...iM ALSO A SOPHMORE/JUNIOR IN COLLEGE GOING FOR MY BACHELORS IN RADIOLOGY I MODEL ON THE SIDE LOVE TO HAVE A GOOD TIME GO OUT AND PARTY,LOVE ROCK CLIMBING, SNOWBOARDING,CARS ANYTHING THAT INVOLVES GETTING DOWN AND DIRTY.. you can take the down and dirty in your own way I have my version lol


Down and dirty, huh? What I'm picturing as down and dirty would "involve a buffalo, live or stuffed, preferably stuffed for safety sake" and a nine iron and some ice cubes. just loike Billy Madison. Just kidding. Buffalo and ice cubes don't mix. Ashleigha iss an ourdoorsy hottie. she likes to go rockclimbing, which I'm sure is what keeps her in great shape. And snowboarding.... Perfect. 5'5 is a good height too. Not too tiny, not too tall...juuuuust right. Anyway...peep her advice, it's puuurty good

Tip of the Day

Q: What's the best thing to do on a first date here in Philly?

A: The best first date would have to be anunpredictable one, I love suprises and im pretty much up for anything that has excitment. I love just doing crazy things

0 comments: