Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, August 21, 2008

You Have The Voice Of An Angel. I Mean, It's Like Fergie Meets Jesus

Bernadette


How fired up am I? I went to the Phils last nite...they wown, I got my Chutley Bobblehead, and had a few beers. Good day. To continue my lucky streak, we've got the lovely Bernadette on our site today. This 27 year old hottie is a unique one compared to what we've had on the site before. Of course she fits our normal gorgeous criteria....that's proven in these pictures. But she bring a unique job to the table...what is sit? well...Bernadette?



I am a private music teacher for piano and singing. Models for promotions and special events. Opera and pop singer. I love the beach just like you! I like running and roller blading. favorite food is pizza, sushi and middle eastern.


Opera and Pop singer. The next Charlotte Church, or Christina Aguilera? I sure hope not because they aren't on Bernadette's hotnesss level. On a scale of one to ten, she's a piping hot 12. It's the tiny frame, the Italian confidence, and the face and body of a angel. Everyone thinks they can sing in the shower...this hottie actually can. Bernadette's got an exotic look, I can't quite put my finger on who she reminds me of. I was thinking a little Kim Kardashian mixed with Vanessa Manillo? Whatever it is, it works. This girl is outta this world, and she's puttin thte brunettes back on the map here!


Tip of the Day

Q: Bernadette, what's your best piece of dating advice for Philly guys?

A: Dont waste your time with someone who your not that into. Save all ur charisma for someone you can picture your self with and when you finally find that person, dont let her go for anything.....


I've tried that before. It's still hard to win her back not being able to come within 500 yards of her. Kiddddding, it's 1000.


0 comments: