Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, August 28, 2008

So I'm Grindin Til I'm Tired, They Say You Ain't Grindin Til You Tired

Melissa


What a treat we have for you today! Melissa is a 23 year old hottie coming to us from Philly. Yeah! An Actual Girl From Philly!!!! It's about time one of these ladies stepped up, and thank god it was Melissa. this beauty is a Tiger Woods in the making. she's learning to play golf, and likes to spend her free time helping others. "Fitness is my Prozac" is her catch phrase, which ultimately means, when I'm 45 you can still bounce quarters off of my ass. This hottie seems to have a pretty good sense of the world outside herself...she's got class, personality, and the looks. Let's here what Melissa has to say...


There is quite a lot to know about me... People say I am full of life and I am somewhat of a free spirit. I have a lot of energy and feed off the energy of people, but I do love my alone time. I have much passion for helping others, fitness, nutrition, traveling, reading up on the latest fashion, and just staying healthy. I am currently attending West Chester University with a major in Public Health and a minor in Nutrition. I have always been health conscious and love to hit the gym or do taebo everyday. I care about others and want to do missions some day... I love giving back when I can and hope to make a difference even if it's just in one persons life. I love this saying, "You may only be one person in this world, but to one person you may be the world".


This girl is what's known as a "keeper"...if you are lucky enough to convince a hottie like Melissa that you're the one...don't screw it up. I don't really know how to describe her...she's just naturally pretty. And the golf things pretty hot, right? I'm thrown off, it's not too often we hear that our hotties wanna make a difference and are actually taking the steps to do it. It's quite intriguing....I can't see what's missing here. She's gorgeous, responsible, smart, heath conscious, and there's no flaw. So seriously, take this girl's advice. This is the type of hottie that we look for on this site. It's the cream of the crop of Philly women. The top of the mountain. the...you get my point. It's nice of the hotties this week to show some semblance of class on this site and really help us step it up. Thanks again ladies. And check out the ADVICE!!!!


Tip of the Day

Q: Melissa, what your best piece of dating advice for all the Philly guys out who are looking for a good woman?


A: Guys... ok... please be yourself... don't try too hard because it shows when you are putting on an act. Ladies love manners (well at least I do). Being loud and obnoxious may feel like you are the center of attention, but there is something to be said for the guy who is humble and knows how to approach a lady. I have always been drawn to a man who has his head on straight and respects himself as well as others around him. :)

0 comments: