Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I am dating a really sensitive girl who isn't into foreplay. Well, I'm not sure if she's into it or it's just something she hasn't explored. We had another issue before about how much sex we were having and she got really offended so I don't know how to say anything to her. There is no touching in certain area's (from her). Our relationship is only a few months old so I'm hoping that it will get better. It's like she expects me to just "do it." I have a hard time working like that. I'm starting to lose interest. I wish there was a way I could just talk to her without her getting upset.

Sincerely,
Can't Get No Satisfaction



Dear "Can't Get No Satisfaction,"

There is nothing worse than a lazy lover! I dated a guy off & on for a long time that always skipped the main course and went right for the dessert. I did the same thing that you are doing, I was waiting for him to magically get better in bed because I didn't want to hurt his feelings. If you like her, just talk to her. Tell her, "I have something to say and I really need for you not to take offense or get upset. I just want to connect with you on this level." Just say what's on your mind. People who know good sex, know that it's about the build up and the anticipation. You need to be stimulated. Mentally and physically. Stimulation is such a big part of amazing sex and connecting with someone. Sex should never be routine or about pushing buttons in the same order. That's bullshit! I will never, ever live like that again with anyone. Neither should you or anyone else! If you really like someone, you will want to connect. Don't get stressed, just talk to her. Thanks for writing.
Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: