Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Cause We Takin Over...One Hottie At A Time


Kelly


Effin Flyers!!! Either way Chutley continued his Captain Amazing Streak, and my homey, Burrell....ehhh slow night. 3 for 4 with a 2 run homerun. Tonites the night folks....Strp on your beer helmet and get ready! Game 7 for the Flyguys!!! Ahhh Kelly. This 22 year old comes to us from Springfield, PA. She currently goes to Dela"where" Valley Comunity College, where she's majoring in marketing. Look at the smile on this one. There's something mischievous about her that I'm diggin. It's the smile, I think. I'm thinking there's some fun things this hottie could teach us. Just look at the advice.....woooo. I just got out of the shower, now I gotta get the eff back in the shower and cool off. Kelly can be found in the city, partying it up with her "entourage". They look like a fun group of girls that can keep you on your toes, but keep the evening movin. She's definitely a high energy, "can you keep up" kind of girl, who is a self proclaimed Serial Kisser. With an ass like that, I'll certainly do my best to keep up! Aris, What Up Homey?



Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best dating advice for the single guys in Philly?

A: lookin into a her eyes durin sex and out of the ordinary works good to. Eye contact is deffinatly a plus. Like not just glimpsen at them like lookin into them not starin at her just lookin into them at rare times and say something about her here and there as they look into them.

0 comments: