Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Take Me Down To The Paradise City, Where The Grass Is Green And The Girls Are Pretty



Dana


Ohhhhh. My. God. The sun's shining a little brighter today. We've got Dana giving us dating advice and gracing our fine page. Do I even need to say anything more about this girl? This may be the finest thing Jersey ever produced. This makes up for all those years of no left hand turns, Michael Strahan's Gap toothed grin, and Bon Jovi. It's like we took all the top qualities in our hotties and combined them into one ultra hottie. Dana's currently single, but trying to work things out with her ex. Excuse me for being a negative Nancy, but I'm crossing my fingers that things don't work out. It's a combination of the blonde hair, blue eyes, and her addiction to gossip magazines that make this hottie a down to earth, fun woman. Dana, what can you tell these nerds about yourself?


Welllll my name is dana im 23 i live in nj but was spending a lot of time with my ex who is from lansdowne pa. hopefully things work out between us cause i had planned on moving but we'll see.....i go to school at capri institute for skin care. And i will be certified to do facials and stuff and not the facials most guys think about lol. Lets see i am petite about 5'2 as blonde as they come - atleast until thursday :) For fun i will go out with friends to local bars and in the summer you can find me on the beach with a miami vice in hand :)


PETITE TOO! I'm kicking myself in the ass right now wondering where these girls hide out...seriously. I might see a girl who looks like this...maybe once a month. And they certainly AREN'T hangin out at Big Heads. Maybe that's mistake number one. I'm ridiculously awestruck by this hottie. Absolutely gorgeous. Dana, if things don't work out, you can always still make that trek to PA...we'll buy a trailer and proceed to live a white trash lifestyle while I run a website about other hot women who don't really compare, and you do facials and read OK magazine. I'll make you Miami Vices (half pina colada and half Strawberry Daiquiri) and we'll pull the awning out on our trailer and pretend we're at the Jersey shore. Seriously, K-Fed got Britney, so I gotta have a shot in there SOMEWHERE....right? Umm, right? Dammit.


Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best piece of dating advice for single guys?

A: Be honest !!! Nothing hurts more than catching your man lieing. Get her flowers once in a while and just make her feel special...



0 comments: