Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, April 3, 2008

Local Hotties: A Hundred Percent Reason To Remember The Name






Katy O'Leary



Remember the name, fellas. We have another absolutely gorgeous hottie for you today. Katy is another one of the Ninja Babes From Space, which is linked to later in this post. She's got versatility. I mean, this hottie can go from blonde to brunette, from tough to demure, and from schoolgirl to vixen (in fact she's a msth tutor....teehee) My favorite of course being the last transition. Especially if it comes within a 2 minute span. Normally, I'd go on and on about how hot this girl is, but I'm pretty sure these pictures speak for themselves. Plus she can handle a mean sword, so I don't wanna piss her off. I've got future children(s) to worry about. I don't wanna say too much about this hottie. She really gives a good writeup and you can see more if you follow her links....



Let's see... My name is Kathryn Elizabeth O'Leary, but you can call me Katy. I'm 25. I get bored doing just one thing, so I'm generally working three or four(or more) jobs at any given time. Right now I'm working as a caregiver for children, an actress, a promotional model, and a math tutor. I've lived in Philly for two years, but I'm originally from central Ohio(corn and soybeans). My first job in Pennsylvania was as an actress at the PA Renaissance Faire, and you can currently catch me in the sci-fi comedy web-series Ninja Babes From Space (ninjababesfromspace. com). I have an unnatural obsession with The Simpsons and Christopher Guest movies, and I am awesome at playing the air trumpet.



Air Trumpet you say? I happen to play a siiiiick air saxophone. We should get together and make sweet air music. Damnit. That's seriously, the worst effin line I've EVER EVER come up with. Tragically, it's the best I could come up with one short notice. I've gotta go dust off my old math books, and see if I can get a tutor session.
Tip of the Day
Q: Katy, what's your BEST piece of dating advice for the single guys in Philly?
A: My best advice for guys is to be confidant with the guy you are, because every chick has something different that turns her on. I, for example, like my dudes funny and hairy(seriously).

Funny and Hairy....Well, I proved today I'm not funny....strike 3.


0 comments: