Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I really don't know what to do. I was with this girl for six months and suddenly she just connected with some guy and is now living with him. I don't understand it. Nothing happened between us, we didn't fight and we got along perfectly. She was everything I thought I could ever want in a woman. She somehow always knew what I needed or she just always says the right thing at the right time.She constantly told me how amazing I was and how happy she is. I'm so confused as to how this happened. Even the day she broke up with me, she said she needed space. She said there was no one else. That maybe we would get back together and she just needed time. Three weeks later she is living with some other guy! I asked her about it, she said they just connected. She said sometimes, you never know what's going to happen and you can't stop the gravitational pull. Do you think that this thing is real with this other guy or that she will realize that this isn't what she wants and come back? Maybe this is something she is just going through
Sincerely,
Better Off Dead

Dear "Better Off Dead,"

Oh man, If you haven't seen the movie, Better Off Dead, you really need to go rent it, my friend! Would you listen to yourself? It is not the end of the world! She is not the only woman out there with traits that you want. You need to ask yourself; Would be able to completely forgive her if she came back? Not too many people can completely forgive. Besides, why would you want someone who did that to you in the first place? Do you really believe that she is that innocent that she needed to learn from this experience just so she would come back to you? CUT ME A BREAK!!! She didn't have all her eggs in one basket. She didn't want to hurt you or be the asshole. But in NOT being the asshole, she is the asshole even more. Are you getting any of this? Maybe things were great and it may have been the best 6 months you have ever spent with anyone. What if this is just how she dates? What if this is just normal behavior to her? You really need to just sever the ties and move on. Maybe there is someone that's better for you right under your nose? Or maybe you should spend some time alone and regroup? Either way, she has moved on and you should too. Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear all about it. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: