Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, September 8, 2008

Don't Get Your Hopes Up Yet, Birds Fans.

Christina Vicious







Looky here! What's that we've got today? That's right..it's video! Technology is the shiiiiiit. It's like a glimpse into a whole new view of the hottie. You get to see her in action. First thing first....the Eagles. Great game yesterday, but don't get your hopes up yet. Remember last year, we whipped Detroit, then next week gave up 275 sacks to the Giants, and that rollercoster derailed? Talk to me after next week. Today we've got Christina Vicious. Not to be confused with Lady Von Vicious, our former hottie. Christina comes to us from Cherry Hill, NJ, where the hotties grow like athletes on steroids. Quickly and plentiful. Christina's another hottie who can quickly go from blonde to brunette, and look hot either way. Break us off with some info about yourself, Ms. Vicious.


I'd like to think of myself as a very down to earth laid back kinda girl. I love to make the most out of life, and do things that will put a smile on my face and others. I love to go to the beach and shop, a typical girly girl. The hot weather is the best, the cold weather really can bring my spirits down but i try to not let it. Right now my only line of work is modeling, and I took the year of school at Widener University to focus more on improving myself for modeling.


Heeeey, Girly Girl. There's nothing typical about this hottie. She's got the type of body that makes grown men cry. Look at those boobies !!! (sorry, if I didn't point them out people would be wondering if I was gay and/or blind, and I'm neither). She's also got some personality and some attitude to her. Especially with a name like Christina Vicious. I'm kind of afraid to cross her, but part of me wants to see that wild side. I mean, her motto is " I've got tattoos on places you'd love to lick"...so she must have a shitload of tattoos, cause it's Monday morning and I've yet to eat breakfast. You can find Christina roaming all over the city doing promotions for events, such as the Danny Bonaduce boxing event, and she was also a Wingette at the Wing Bowl. Check out the advice, holmes.


Tip of the Day



Q: Ms. Vicious, what's your best piece of dating advice for all those single, drunken Philly guys?
A: The best advice I can give a single guy is be yourself, show who you really are. If someone likes you for someone your pretending to be what good does that do? Being yourself shows your not afraid, and that you have confidence, and sometimes confidence is one of the sexiest things.

0 comments: