Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, September 25, 2008

It's A Bird, It's a Plane....It's A Hottie?

Stephanie

OH. MY. GOSH!, as the lady at my new job would say! Holy Sugars! What a treat for you folks we have today. We've brought you the lovely and talented Stephanie. This 22 year old hottie has recently moved to my neck of the woods to Warminster, Bucks County. I'm not even sure where to begin with this hottie. Let's start off with her new hobby.....skydiving. EFF THAT. There's no way in hell you can convince me that jumping OUT of a plane is a great way to pass the time. I'm afraid to even jump up and down while I'm ON a plane. But alas, if there's ever a time when your gonna look worn out and beat up, it would be when you're done skydiving. Not this girl. She looks absolutely stunning after falling 10,000 feet. If that's not a pure beauty, we'll never find one on this page again. PLUUUUUUS, she gave us some great advice today, and really picked up on what the site was about. ....ok I'll shut up...Steph, pull the cord


I am currently a promotional model. I have the most fun shooting for swimsuit calendars. I have been in about 5. The best part about modeling is being able to travel around the country and world. I love meeting new people from different backgrounds. Right now, I am on my way to be a certified personal trainer. I like to be outdoor activities like hiking and rock climbing. My newest hobby is skydiving. I am absolutely addicted. I already scheduled my next jump...can't wait to do it alone without an instructor!


Okay, wait....now we do get a lot of models and promotional models on here. But I'm guessing the best way to double check their credentials, and see who's REALLLY a model, is to check their passport. This hottie's been to the Bahamas for photoshoots! I'm trying to figure out how to word this without being too creepy, but this girl might actually be perfect. She's got a "silly", but fun sense of humor, she's absolutely stunning...oh, and she didn't misspell anything in her advice (which is always a plus. Less work for me!) and she's gonna be a trainer so she can whip your fat ass into playing shape. It looks like there's always a smile on her face, too. Notice the eyes? Incredible. I'm at a loss for words. Top 5! She's definitely Top 5 ever on this site! I'm done...check out the lovely Stephanie's advice for us humps.....


Tip of the Day


Q from Moesha: Stephanie, what's your very best piece of dating advice for Philly guys?

A: Since I am single I have come across many single guys and I can see why you have an advice piece for them ;) I thought I'd just make a list of a few things I think are important.


1. Confidence is key. Just be yourself. Looks are always good, but insecurity is always unattractive. I respect a guy who has enough courage to walk up to me and start a conversation.

2. Sense of humor. If you can't make me laugh, it's a definite deal breaker.

3. No need to be dishonest. I'd rather have my feelings hurt than be lied to. Honesty is the best policy.

4. Ambition. I don't like a slacker. I need a guy who can keep up.

5. I think it is healthy for guys night out and girls night out. You should trust your partner enough to be apart because it's that much better when you're together.

6. What happened to chivalry? If I treat you well I like to be treated well in return.

0 comments: