Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Take 'Er To The Zoo, Rock. I Hear Hotties Like The Zoo.

Andrea



What a time to be a sports fan in the city of Brotherly Love. Burrell hit a monster bomb last night after the Phils had taken the lead in the bottom of the eighth and splattered all over the papers were pictures of Brian Dawkins (BDAWK!!!) absolutely Supermanning that hoe, Ben Roethlisberger. AWESOME AWESOME picture. Today we've got the lovely Andrea, who looks nothing like BDawk or Burrell, thank god. This girl next door comes to us from Bucks County...you know we love our Bucks Girls! There's nothing better than a hot girl next door. I think I'd take that over model-hot any day. It's the old debate about the difference between hotness and beauty. What would you rather have? The hotness can come and go, but beauty also takes into account such factors as personality, future...etc. Hotness is just what your penis reacts too..Now that I got the word penis in the post for today, let's hear what Andrea has to say. And note her job....very interesting.


Im your basic 24 year old girl. I love to spend money.... whether its for myself or buying a gift for the people I love. Im a huge family person, no matter what they always come first. I love to go out (when I dont work) and have a great time with my friends. Im pretty laid back, I could sit in all night and watch movies and just hang out but I love to go out every once in awhile and go crazy all night. Im a huge music fan....I think I have a song for everything that has happened in my life good or bad. Im currently a full time manager at McDonalds (dont laugh). Ive learned alot of good work ethics from working there that I know I will use for the rest of my life. I am also currently a part time student majoring in Medical Billing & Coding.

So does Ronald McDonald's carpet match the drapes? Just kidding. At least she's in management and not currently the janitor. Then I'd take issue over lack of ambition. She'salso a part time lover...student ...part time student. My inner Stevie Wonder popped out. Me dical Billing and Coding means nothing to me, except she'll work with Doctors. You can tell she's the girl next door when the first thing she mentions is family. That's always a good sign. When I see shopping or hairstyling....I get worried. This girl is genuinely just good looking. From the smile to the booty, it's all there. I'd have more to say but it's 6:30am, and I can't even see straight yet. Thanks Andrea!


Tip of the Day

Q : What's your best advice for single Philly guys?

A: My best advice for the single philly guys is what most people would say, but I believe it to the fullest...it would be to just be yourself and never lie about who you are or what you do. If you make up lies just to impress someone eventually it will catch up to you and in the end it might ruin the relationship or ruin anything the two of you might have before it can turn into more then just dating. Dating is already hard enough why would you want to make it anymore difficult on yourself if you have to remember what lies you told? I know for me personally I love a guy with confidence but overconfident really is a turnoff. We love guys who care about their appearance but you really dont have to overdue yourself to get out attention (we dont like a guy who takes longer to get ready then we do). Also remember not to rush anything. It takes a long time to get to know someone and thats the fun of dating. You can be going out with someone steady for a year and still find out new qualities about them everyday. My last bit of advice is to always look out for yourself, be happy and dont let nobody change you or try to make you a person you are not. If you find a girl who likes you for you she will love everything you are and everything you do and thats the best feeling in the world.

0 comments: