Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I went out with this girl last weekend. We had the best time. We just seemed to be on the same page with everything. At the end of our date, we even sat in the car for another hour, just talking. Everything seemed perfect. I really felt that she was into me. In fact, she kissed me first to say good night. She said she really wanted to see me again in the next few days. She was going home to visit her family but she would call me when she got back. So I just sent her a text the next day to tell her I hope she has a nice time with her family. She didn't respond at all which was no big deal. Then 2 days went by and I got a text saying she will be really busy with school for the next week. She will call me soon. I don't get what happened??? She couldn't wait to see me and we made plans. We had a great time, I thought we really connected. What happened? What do you think I should do next? I only text her maybe twice since?

-Need a Clue


Dear "Need a Clue,"

I say back off. She obviously is very confused. She has other priorities and if she is busting out the "I have a lot going on with school" on you already, then I would start taking some eggs out of that basket. Some people are truly sincere in the moment, but given time to process the situation, they sometimes take the easy road out. I have know plenty of girls who bug out like that. It's unfortunate, but not everyone is like you or I. I think if you back off, she'll come back around again. I still wouldn't look at it as anything more than this for a while. Don't sit around and wait for this girl. DATE!! One great date, doesn't a relationship a make! Keep on, keepin' on! Best of luck to you!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear all about it. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: