Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, October 16, 2008

"You Gotta Take Hold Of That Bitch"

Kelli


Oh my god...oh my god...oh my god. THE PHILLIES ARE GOING TO THE WORLD SERIES!!!!! Did anyone see the video at Frankford and Cottman? Pandemonium! The clown climbing the billboard egging on the crowd. The Phil's hugging and piling up in the middle of the field. And good ol' Uncle Chuck, admitting the last thing his mother said to him waas that she'll pray he wins these games. What has two thumbs and tickets to game 5 of the World Series??? THIS GUY!!! Ok, I've overused that joke, now onto today's hottie. This is a special day for Philly Hotties...we're crossing over into another world, a whole other pantheon of hotties, that are hands off for us. We bring to you, Kelli, the 20 year old Lesbian Hottie. Why a lesbian on a site that gives dating advice to guys? Simple....she's knows the game from both sides. She knows what attracts her, and she knows how to pick up women. Simple enough. Let's let this cutie tell us all about herself.


So whats up? I'm a lesbian and the name is Kelli, im 20 years old (21 november 10th baby ;), i live at the beach. I detail boats and go to school for massage therapy and i will be graduating in January, I can't wait. I love going out and meeting new people. No matter what the situation is im always trying to make the best out of it. I hate being lonely, and I also hate cheaters & liars.


This blonde haired girl next door details boats? What a job...live on the beach, detail boats, and hit on chicks. She lives the life! I'm actually jealous. I'm also kinda miffed that these lesbians are pulling much hotter ass than us. It's embarrassing. I think Kelli's got a liiiiittle bit of a wild side to her, no? It's in the eyes...calm, but mischievous. And when you read her advice, it's definitely a little bit of a shock coming from such an innocent looking hottie. Lesbians make the world a better place, and by the world I mean my special catalogue that I use at night to help me sleep. One day I wanna have a phone number contest like in The Wood, where Omar Epps and Slim see who can get more numbers...I'm going with Kelli. She's just hotter. It's an unfair advantage. Anywho, read on about what this hottie has to say about picking up women....prepare to be shocked


Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best advice for guys, or lesbians, on how to pick up women, and what was your worst date ever?

A: Treat and respect others as you would like to be treated. Ooh and I love strong, sexy, decisive, and ambitious women full of initiative-who doesnt? When your out on a date a good idea would be to NOT bring up the exs. Just be yourself don't be shy and just have fun! And y worst date ever was when the girl said she doesn't put out. It can only be saved if you take hold of that bitch.


"Take hold of that bitch"....new words to live by.


0 comments: