Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Don't Be Just Another Brick in The Wall

Foxy Lauren

Lauren With The Phillies 1B Ryan Howard


I've been trying to grab this hottie for our site for like two weeks now, but as you can see from her schedule below, she is a busy body. I finally asked (aka hounded) her enough so that we could check out more of her on our site and see what she's all about. I have two words that are all I need to describe her look....Hawaiian. Tropic. That's all. She's got a body like Andy Reid...it just won't quit. One of the top qualities I find in a hottie's personality is a zest for life. An unwillingness to let everyday be the same, and not to let others guide your path in life. I think I'm in love...or lust as Bombshell would tell me. I really wanna hear more about the beautiful Lauren, so let's hear what this hottie has to tell us.



Someone once told me, "Life isn't about fun and games." Well MINE is! I live every day as if it's my last and like my brother always says, "live life, no regrets."


I'm a Ring Girl and Spokes model for Liberatone Advantage Sports Nutrition (www.liberatone.com) I've also worked with the IFL as well as appeared in an episode of TAPOUT TV. I'm also the state winner for Miss Hawaiian Tropic New Jersey 2007.


I'm pretty approachable and down to earth. I love telling jokes and laughing. My friends need to have a good sense of humor. Boring people don't hold my attention span.


I'm in college for Theatre Arts and I've also started writing plays. Well, they're pretty much just a bunch of scenes, but hopefully one day I'll be able to write a whole two act.


I love classic rock from the 60's and 70's. Pink Floyd is my favorite band and I would totally shave my head if Roger Waters and David Gilmour come back together for a reunion. It would so be worth it.


I'm laid back and a nice girl.



First off, I hope to god that Lauren shows up for class dressed like that picture. If I was in her class I'd hope to god she didn't! How can you pay attention to anything the teacher says with a woman that fine sitting next to you? Do you ignore it? Walk out with the book over your lap? I don't know how I'd react. This is one time I pray to god that there is no Pink Floydish reunion, although, I do believe that she could pull off the bald look. Like a Natalie Portman bald. It's the middle stages of regrowth that look odd. I need to know where we meet hotties like this! Certainly, they are on the calenders of your cubicle...but they must hang out somewhere. I'm pretty sure that 9 out of 10 us aren't tough enough for this hottie. We're lovers, not fighters at Philly Hotties. But screw with our hotties, and the inner Irishman comes out blazin! But with Lauren,I won't even need to unleash my inner LeprechaunHulk. Just lookin at this beauty will tell you that she can handle her own, and she'll probably kick your ass in that skirt and heels ensemble (gay word!) . For real...a hottie with a sense of humor and a Miss Hawaiiain Tropic Sash.....Ummmm where do I sign up?



Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best piece of dating advice for all of us Philly Lovers?

Ayyyyy: The best advice I could give to a guy when dating a girl is just be yourself and don’t pretend to be someone you’re not. Also cooking for me won’t hurt either. My dream guy is someone who can get along with my family, likes animals, nice to children and one who is sensitive and sweet, but is not afraid to stick up for me and fight for me when the time comes. Although I’m well capable of defending myself, it’s nice to have a knight in shining armor.

0 comments: