Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I have been dating this girl for about 2 months. She is one of the hottest girls that I have ever dated. We see each other about once a week and talk/text/email each other every day. Lately we have been doing the sleep over thing, too. She hasn't brought up anything about a relationship. When she introduces me to friends, she uses my name instead of saying "This is my boyfriend or my guy." I was just wondering how to bring up the relationship thing or is it too soon? I'm not really good at signals and this kind of thing. How do I know that it's the right time?
Mike



Dear Mike,

If things are going well, you communicate everyday and feel good about talking to her, I think it's safe to have the "where do you feel this is going" talk. You said that you are seeing each other regularly, it appears to me, that you are in fact, on the road to something bigger. You say it's been 2 months and she is talking to you every day and seeing you once a week, I feel you have nothing to worry about. Trust me, if she was really interested in dating other men, she would not spend that much of her time being in touch with you. I think you should relax. It sounds like it's going great!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell



0 comments: