Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, October 8, 2007

HOTTTIE! I'm Tired Of Using Technology. Why Don't You Sit Down On Top Of Me!



Sam




Oh what a treat.....seriously...BARELY LEGAL ALERT! This hotties 19, and is currently studying to be a nurse. I don't even know here to go with that one...so many options. The hot nurses outfit, mouth to mouth jokes, there's just so many options. I'll just do what this hottie would do if she was hanging out with me, and not touch it. Her friends call her a guy because she's into guy activities..like football, golf and fishing. Do I go with the obligatory I wonder if she can wash my balls joke? Golf Balls! OH! Just did, didn't I? For real though, she loves the Eagles, even if they are breaking our hearts this year, and you can normally find her tailgating somewhere. She's shy at first, but once you get her to open up she's wild! Sam's also a cheap date. McDonalds and a movie. Sweet. I can afford this one. She just can't supersize that shit. I gotta draw a line somewhere. She also shares the Local Hottie trait of partying with her girls, and being able to have fun whenever, wherever. So to recap....really really hot, a nurse who can handle a nine iron, and a long rod. Ugh, I'm disgusting myself with the double entendres. That means that what I'm saying can have multiple meanings, retard. ALSO, she's not high maintenance and can talk football with you. OK...so um, yeah, I can't find a flaw. Great rack too. I'm guessing she can play pool. Thanks again Sam!




Tip of the Day

Q:How important is a guy's style??

A: A guy's style is very important. You can tell what kind of person he is by the way he dresses. You don't want a guy to wear baggy jeans and a t-shirt to a nice restaurant, not real classy. My biggest turn off is guys wearing flip-flops! Definately a no no.

0 comments: