Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, October 5, 2007

Hottie better Work it, make it, do it, Makes us harder, better, faster, STRONGER!



Dasha


I'm sticking with the same format as yesterday, so deal with it. O yeah..and deal with the 6 pictures I gave you as well.



My name is Dasha...I am originally from Moscow, Russia, but grew up in Philadelphia(Phillies, we believe!!). For the last 3 years I have been in and out of New York, as well as going back and traveling in Russia. I am a full timer at La Salle University's MBA program in Finance. I love to travel (cant wait for China and Russia next year!) I love my family, and of course my friends. My friends are my true loves. Oh and my second love is my coffee, what can i say, im a caffienaholic. I would pick Dunkin Donuts coffee over Starbucks...and i would probably pick Thoreau over Hemmingway, but that's a tough call. I love the city life, living in Manhattan did it for me...but at the same time I feel like I'm a country girl at heart, you should see me in a cowboy hat fishing. According to my girlfriends I'm very blatant and open minded person, let's just say I usually speak my mind. I was faced with many difficult situations in my life and somehow I never sank, I only became stronger, and came out of the treacherous surf more level headed and stronger then before. Like Nietzsche said, "What doesn't destroy you, only makes you stronger".



I actually relate this one to Kanye now...hence the title. Dasha still has "Phaith" as well... hopefully tomorrow night we can turn it around. If you have some weak pick-up line, don't be too embarrased when you're crying after she rips you a new one. I'm wondering if she still has any part of the Russian accent...sooooo hot.


Tip of the Day

Q: What should a guy do after a good first date to not be portrayed as "clingy" or "uninterested"

A. Make sure to wrap the date right by not being too pushy but also showing that you had a great time and want to see the girl again. Remember, this is only the first date and if you start trying to put a title on what this could be, that can scare a girl away. After a first date if you call the girl constantly, start talking about wanting a commitment, about a future together, it will make a girl change her number!But on the other hand, don't be an asshole either. Guys somehow think the more uninterested they seem in a girl, the more a girl will want him...not true! Have a balance. Call us to show youre interested, but don't drag out the conversation. Say nice things to us, but don't over do it. Tell us you want to see us again, but don't talk about inviting us to your brothers wedding a month from now.

Things learned:

1) If you say girlfriend on first date...see psychologist and/or psychiatrist

2) Balance is key....don't be THAT guy.

3) Russian girls rule!

4) New found respect for cowboy hats.




0 comments: