Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

I Try To Play Cool, Actin' Like You Ain't A Local Hottie


Jenn




Your welcome. Don't even thank me for another job well done. This is honestly one of our hottest hotties yet. I'm so proud of myself. Seriously, you can dress her up, dress her down, dress her up as a naughty teacher. She ALWAYS looks hot. And she's a sweetheart too. Awwww...I said sweetheart for the first time ever (and last time). I don;t even know what to say. I'm Atomic-Bombshell-hot speechless. I don't even wanna speak. I just wanna look. I had the WORST day ever at work yesterday. Reamed out by my boss 3 separate times. Then I came home...had a few drinks, and remembered Jenn was going up today. Suddenly, I realized why they call it Grandpa's old cough medicine. Woe Be Gone. Jenn, I'll marry you.....asap. We'll run off to an island where you can support me with your modeling work, and I'll attempt to be a stay at home husband with little or no ambition. We just gotta teach you to have a southern accent like Britney Spears. Then this hottie would be perrrrrrfect, y'all! JK...she's pretty close to perfection. I'm a fan. Forget it. Jenn, tell em about yourself....


Well I'm not good at writing about myself. I guess I'm a little modest and somewhat shy. But let me give this a shot. Where to start?Well...my name is Jenn and I'm 27 years old. Born in raise in good ole Philadelphia. GO EAGLES! I like to think that I'm a very easy going and positive person. I'll do anything as long as I'm around good fun-loving people. I guess you could say I'm a guy's girl. I'm totally content watching the game with the guys and drinking a beer. But you could also definitely find me in the club dancing my ass off on the dancefloor. I love animals, music, and enjoy eating cheeseburger with french fries. My friends would probably say that I'm genuine, compassionate, and loyal. (well they better! haha) How am I doing so far? LOL. Ok moving right along my dog is named Max and my bird is Named Chico. Chico doesn't talk but he sure scream ALOT. I enjoy looking and feeling good. I don't eat to healthy, obviously because I like cheeseburgers and fries but I do workout. I'm a summer baby born in July. YES, I'm a leo! I love going to the beach and soaking up the sun and prancing around in the ocean. As a child I use to want to be a Marine biologist, i think that was all Disney's fault because I would watch "The Little Mermaid" daily. LOL. Well I think that is about all I can come up with about myself. I guess you wanted to know more you could always look up the characteristics of a LEO :)


HOW...HOW ..HOW can I see her in a little mermaid outift?? OH YOUR GOD (that's what athiests say)

Tip of the Day


Q: What should a guy do after a good first date to not be portrayed as "clingy" or "uninterested"


A: First you must realize that everyone is different. So you have to go with your gut feeling. If the date went well and you feel good about the date and the girl then DONT LISTEN TO YOU BOYS! Ask a girl's opinion. Seriously, I can't tell you how many times I heard guys giving advice to other guys about girls that were so wrong and off the wall. Guys I hate to break it to you but MAN YOU CAN BE COMPLETELY CLUELESS when it comes to women. So with that said my advice to you would be as follows. ONE, Be confident. Confidence is the biggest turn on for girls. If you are confident in yourself then there is no way you could become clingy. You don't actually need to wait 3 days to call the girl. BUT as sad as it is to say YOU DO HAVE TO KEEP US GUESSING A BIT. everyone says they dont wanna play games but YOU DO! I would wait a day or two. BUT i would make sure you reassured her that you were interested. At the end of the date tell her that you would love to see her again, you could even send her a text saying "I had a great time tonight, Sweet Dreams" and then DONT call immediately. Wait. Keep yourself busy. TWO, like I said earlier keep her guessing. Be a little mysterious. You don't have to tell her your entire life story in a hour. AND THIRDLY, listen to her!!!! People in general love to talk about themselves. So after your first date you should have plenty of information on her so when you call her up on the second date you can have something plan that you know she would enjoy doing.So to sum it up. Be confident, go with your gut feeling, be somewhat mysterious, and listen to her!!!

You can catch this hottie here. Just don't C-block me. It also happens to be a birthday bassh for our very own hottie, Rack-O-Rama!


0 comments: