Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My buddies and I met a couple girls at a bar last week. My best friend hooked up with one of the girls. We were actually all joking behind his back because she was drunk and she spit on you when she spoke. Okay, fine, people are a little sloppy when they are drunk so we kind of chalked it up to be, just that. Well, he has been hanging out with her all week and I spoke to her sober. She still spits when she talks. It's actually really disgusting. He can't be oblivious to that. I don't want to bust his balls about it because I think he might like her. I can't stand talking to the girl. He's gotta know she does it. I'm a total wise ass when it comes to shit like that. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings but if she spits on me again, I don't know what I will do.

Say it, don't spray it.


Dear Say it, don't spray it,

Ewwwww, That's DISGUSTING! Spit really comes flying out every time she speaks? There is NO WAY IN HELL, your friend doesn't notice that. You have to just say, "to each, his own." Think of it as a handicap. Maybe that's a handicap that he can easily over look. You, on the other hand, don't have to kiss her or date her. Keep your wise cracks to yourself. Especially when drinking! When you have to talk to her, take a step back. STAY AWAY! Keep your face as far away as possible! Even so, it is disgusting, maybe she can't help it. You don't want to make your friend mad because you hurt her feelings. Besides, it's only a matter of time before the "idiot friend" in your group, opens his mouth, right? Let the idiot do it!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell
Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: