Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I have an embarrassing situation. A couple months ago, my girlfriends 16yr old sister started flirting with me. At first I was like, NO WAY! Then there were a few times where were we alone together and I couldn't help myself. We only hooked up, we have not had sex. I mean, she is so young! I feel so bad about what I have done and what I keep doing. I really care about my girlfriend too. My girlfriend has no idea what's going on. The guilt is killing me. I don't know how to stop what I'm doing and just go back to being in my relationship. I haven't told anyone about this because I know how bad it sounds. I'm sure you won't have any sympathy for me, maybe I need someone to knock some sense into me.

Sincerely,
X


Dear X,

You need more than sense knocked into you! Are you out of your FLIPPIN' MIND???!!! Couldn't help yourself? You care about your girlfriend? You want to just get back to your relationship? Do you hear yourself???? Dude, what you have done doesn't JUST sound bad, it is so wrong on countless levels. You need to break up with your girlfriend. She doesn't deserve this. You need to stay the hell away from the young, pubescent, competitive 16 year old sister. Maybe there are problems in her family, but you sure did not help the situation. The family will eventually work itself out without someone like you feeding fuel to the fire! IF I WERE YOU, I would seek real professional help because whatever is going on with you, I can't even begin to touch. You're right, there is no sympathy here. Stay away from both girls and talk to a professional!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell
Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: