Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, February 14, 2008

LocalHotties's First Valentine....Awwwww, How Cute!



Gwen G.




Well, it's Valentine's Day. I'm single and that means I'm getting druuuuunk tonite. Come on out to The Roxxy and buy me booze til I babble incoherently and make comments about your mother. As for today's hottie. OHMIGOD! I was actually told that she was too pretty for this site. You definitely recognize this beauty from The Bachelor 2 where she was a season finalist. I hope that dude is seriously kicking himself right now. Gwen is a true beauty. This is the type of hottie you RARELY come across in public. A model, author, and all around sweetheart. Gwen hails from Norristown, but you can find her in the Philly area most of the time. That is when she's not jetsetting to LA or New York. Gwen is definitely what I'd refer to as a keeper. If ANY lucky guy gets a chance with Gwen, don't waste a minute of it. I'm literally speechless. I'm not even gonna say anymore on the off chance I offend her. Listen for yourself, snitches. Hands above the desks and pencils down.....the test is about to begin.



As for me on a more personal level, I am a down to earth, vivacious, sincere, creative, and free-spirited person. I love what I do, and consider myself to be well-rounded. Professionally, I am a Sr. Executive Search Consultant/ Recruiter, matching people to jobs and enhancing their professional lives. People fascinate me, and I love to help. You'll also often find me hosting events- especially for charities, and I love every minute of it. Additonally, modeling, playing tennis, staying fit, and writing and are other hobbies/interests. I have written one book and would love to keep writing. Overall, I'd say I simply live my life with meaning, being in the moment.




Is anyone else getting the mental image of Gwen in the business suit, laying down the law? I'm a sucker for professional women, but due to my lack of maturity, it never works out. I have a charity of my own, Gwen. It the "Get Rob B. Fresh Drunk Foundation" Donations can be made through paypal. Thank you.






Tip of the Day



Q: Gwen, What does Valentines Day mean to you?


A: To me Valentines Day is a celebration of love. It's a day to take the time out of our busy lives to appreciate the one who holds that special place in your heart, whether its your spouse, boyfriend, girlfriend, lover, whomever. Take time and celebrate by doing something special together. Valentines Day is tougher and lonelier for singles. It's good for the character though. It makes you really appreciate it even more when you do have someone wonderful to share the day with.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

No doubt, Gwen Gioia even makes Cupid blush with excitement on Valentine's Day!