Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Local Hotties Is Like Wu-Tang...It's For The Childrens


Kristiann
I'm still pissed off that the Giants won the Super Bowl, but whatever...here's one reason to love the armpit of America....Kristiann. Oh. My. God. I don't know if it's the eyes, the lips, the body...or if it's just how all those puzzle pieces fit together. Plus she's friends with Bombshell so that automatically scores Bonus points. All of you early morning lushes may have seen this hottie workin at the Wing Bowl...you can see her on 610's website. 22 might be the perfect age. Than again, anything Kristiann tells me about herself might be the perfect whatever for that category....like if she told me her hobby was punching guys in the sac, I'd be like that's the best hobby.... EV-ER. Fortunately for us it's not.....this is one of those instances where its better to let the artist speak for themselves. Anything I add can only hurt the situation.
My name is Kristiann. Im a 22 year old Public Relations majorat Temple University. I have a gorgeous daughter, Gianna Taylor, and shes my inspiration to do big things! Im a promotional model, I work for Johnny Knockout Entertainment and help throw and promote the biggest and best parties allover the city. I would love for all of you to come out and party with me! Its always a good time!! I also work for Premiere Marketing, mostly for one of our biggest clients, Anheuser-Busch, doing promotions. I do some photoshoots here and there, but my real passion is acting. Im a very creative person.
Im very outgoing and very blunt, I always tell it like it is. Some people dont know how to handle me, but I dont mind, I don't need a trillion friends, just a few good ones! Believe it or not Im actually a really big tomboy. Almost all of my friends are guys, and I love them to death. Theyve definitely shaped part of who I am today. I love sports, I look forward to Sundays and Monday night football. I used to play soccer. I love the outdoors. Im down for doing anything from fishing to camping to quading. Ive hiked the Great SmokeyMountains, in 5 days, living out of one bag, and almost died! But it was worth it. Im very spontaneous! Im just me, what you see is what you get!
Rarely, am I speechless.....it may be my lingering hangover, but I doubt it. I need to go find out where Johnny Knockout's parties will be going on....I've seriouosly been missing out.
Tip of the Day
Q: What should a single person do on Valentines Day?
A: Come see me at The Roxxy!! Valentines day is overrated! Its become so commercialized! All you single fellas need to come hang out with me and the other beautiful girls of JohnnyKnockout Entertainment and spend your Valentines day at our Eye Candy event!! Its going to be a very sexual, very sensual party, and there will be plenty of ladies to go around!

0 comments: