Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice

Well on a side note today is the lovely Bombshell's birthday! Send her comments, care packages, and your dirty underwear to ler her know how much you care. Or just come out tonite to Glam and Mansion! Be sure not to tell her you love her, but you love the idea of her. Apparently there a huuuuge difference.


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I think the girl I have been seeing has been with a lot of guys. It sounds like I'm being paranoid but a friend of mine told me that she has been around. Then at a party we went to a female friend of mine said the same thing and told me not to get too attached. I don't know how to really address it. I like her. She's cool. She doesn't bitch about anything. I just don't want to be with a girl that everyone has already had. I don't want to be judgemental either. It's right there on the tip of my tongue when I talk to her. I want to ask her about it but it feels wrong. What should I say to this girl?

"Paranoid"


Dear Paranoid,

You already are being judgemental. You say you like her, and she doesn't bitch and things were fine before you got a glimpse of what may have been her past. It's possible that she may have changed her ways. If it's disease that you are worried about, I'm going to have to tell you that you should be using condoms ALREADY! If it's bothering you that bad that you are now embarrassed to been seen in public with "that kind of girl" then you need to grow some hair on those balls of yours, stop your whining and just ask her! Don't say that you heard it from anyone. Just tell her that you feel closer and you feel like this is the next step. I think now a days, it's acceptable to ask someone about their sex habits, past and present. Stop listening to what everyone else is saying and freaking yourself out!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell
Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: