Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, February 16, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My girlfriend has this really annoying friend. Whenever she is around, she always has to be the center of every conversation. She drinks a lot and is always having problems with a different guy. And it's always the same exact story. I really can't stand the girl! She is the only one out of her group of friends that I just have no patience for. My girl always defends her and we always have a fight when she is about to come over or they are going out. I have tried to see whatever it is that my girlfriends likes about her but I can't. To me, she is just a messed up chick that drinks too much and dates guys that don't like her. What do you think?

"Don't get it"



Dear "Don't get it",

I hate to be the one to inform you, all girls have that "Ho" friend in their circle. Some are in closer than others. Yes, they are very annoying, attention hungry, terrible daters. It's really nice that you "tried to see" the things that your girlfriend see's in her. It's a girl thing. You won't get it. Yes, it's seems like it's annoying bull shit to you. Just let your girlfriend have her time with her friend. Maybe she helps her, even if it's just a little bit. I really don't know why we have the "Ho" friend. Maybe it balances us out? Or maybe because we want to help someone? My advice to you is; DON'T LISTEN TO THE DRAMA! Leave the room when she comes over. Let them have their own time when a crisis is going down. Keep all conversation simple and as minimal as possible with the "Ho" friend. NEVER, EVER ask "How are you?" or "How have you been?" That would be asking for it! If your girlfriend tries to tell you, just say that it's "Ho" friends private business. She comes to you for a reason. I'm really not comfortable knowing. Or that it's all too confusing for you to keep up with.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell
Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: