Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, June 26, 2008

At Laaaaaaast, My Hotties Come Along...


Christina

Phils win! The slump is over for Utley, too! I don't even wanna talk about that though, it's all non sense when it comes down to what we've got in store for you today. We're bringing back the blondes with Christina....a 23 year old born and bred, absolutely gorgeous hottie. This gal's a go-getter to the fullest sense. I think she has like 9 jobs, one of which is pretty damn unique, so I'm not gonna spoil the surprise. Christina, let the fellas know all about yourself, please.....


Hello Everyone!!! My name is Christina im 23 years old and I live in Philly!! Home of the Philadelphia cheese steak!! yes my fav food is the cheese steak! I work part time at 4 different car dealerships and part time as a professional impersonator... dont like it... TUFF! I do what I love best for a living... singing the songs from the people I love!! I Impersonate Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Faith Hill, J-LO, Shania Twain and Jessica Simpson, and travel all over the world doing it! I have performed in The Cayman Islands, Nashville, Oklahoma, LA, Minneapolis, New York, Jacksonville, San Francisco, New Orleans, Vegas, and some places in between. I own a 1994 Honda Accord with 17 in chrome rims, afermarket spoiler, tint, custom painted tail lights, all 4 clear turn signal lights, AEM short ram intake, NGK spark plugs and wires, blue underglow dash kit, one piece chrome angel eye projector headlights and my interior is totally customized and, thats all for now!! Its my work in progress!! I love workin on my car, and watchin football... u'll never find another girl quite like me :-)

What's not to like? The gorgeous smile, long flowing locks? Or is it the smokin hot body, and the coal miners work ethic? It's no lie you'll never find a girl quite like her. She's got a presence that lights up the room, and just imagine the possiblities with a J-Lo, Britney, and Faith Hill impersonator. She loves her Eagles, and her pimped out ride. I've seen picures, it's pretty pimped out....her Eagles jersey I mean. She made it into a whole outfit that will make you shed tears of joy, and thank the heavens for creativity. This is what we've been waitin for all week, just someone who could explode off our pages with personality and beauty, and goddammit, we finally found it. With alll the brunettes, I think a blonde just ruled the week. I'm in absolute awe of this hottie....like I'd marry her on the spot. And, dude, we even brought you our first ever video. It's Christina singing At Last....add the voice to the mix and this hotties unstoppable. The most incredible part is, that even when she dresses up like Christina, Britney, J-Lo, Jessica Simpson, etc....she looks her best when she's just being her. That's incredible.

Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best piece of advice for all the Philly guys out there in "internets" land?

A: My best piece of dating advice for the single guys out there is you be yourself, no women likes a guy who tries to hard to impress them. If they dont like you as you, its not worth being fake. Thanks!

Here's a blog Christina wrote about What A Woman Wants


0 comments: