Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Friday, June 27, 2008

I Put The Lime In The Coconut And Twist It All UP...Twist It All Up!




Nicole


It's no secret here, we at Local Hotties love to drink.....we also love our baseball. When you combine the two? It makes for an awesome day that we either won't remember, or will regret remembering. That's not an exaggeration, I still have a scar from opening day 2007. It's a proud battle wound, and in case your wondering you can NOT jump between that little opening in the fence in the lot diagonal from the stadium (to the left of the Linc). Look for it...there a bar that's stretched wide open....I've tried and failed miserably. The moral of the story is that this is the hottie who will get you drunk at McFaddens. Nicole is a 21 year old hottie, who may or may not be responsible for our drunken debauchery at the ballpark. Again, we don't really remember too clearly. Last lucid memory is girls on the bar pouring alcohol all over my face, and me totally loving it. Anyways, here's Nicole...I'm babbling on....tell them about yourself.. (shhhh, i stole this from her myspace)



Hi my name is Nicole, friends call me Nik or Nikki. I am an inspiring actress, I also sing, dance, paint, and much more. I love to get drunk, I just hate the next morning, I love to be with my true friends, there is a select few, but they know who they are. I've been through a lot, and seen more shit by 21, then most people have in a lifetime. However, I am better for it, stronger for it, and I don't take anyone's shit. You disrespect me or hurt me, I'll write you off and that'd be that. I think things happen for a reason, it is what it is, and karma is a bitch. Fairytales don't exist. I HATE drama. People have to make their own luck in this world because no one will give you a break. People are selfish. That's that. Love is a huge part of who I am, caring and giving makes up a lot of my character, but when you get your heart broken enough you stop opening up, and it doesn't come as easy. I love my family even if they are a lil nuts. I am a lil crazy, but in a good way. I have different sides to my personality, I can be very girly when I want to be and rock my stilettos or like most of the time I'll sport my sneakers and a pair of jeans and chill out. I am a pretty laid back person most of the time, but I can be a total spaz. I will be the first to say something when your wrong. I love to be right. I love to laugh. I never leave my house without my cross. I have 6 tattoos, and by the end of the summer I'll have a total off 11. I have my belly button pierced twice. I love pain. I have a wild and crazy side, where I am outgoing and don't give a fuck, and then there's also my sensitive side. I'm still on the journey of finding out who I am. However, I like what I like and I don't try to be like anyone else. And ya know what, as the saying goes, if you can't handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best. Don't make someone a priority who only makes you an option. God is my strength and guide in this life, and he is the only one who can judge me, so quit hating.


That's a lot to sum up. 5 tattoos this summer? What and where? That's the real question. There's something completely ADHD-ish about Nicole that I think is absolutely awesome. I also like that she can sport sneakers and jeans and look just as hot as if she were in stilettos. While Nicole looks like the girl next door, it's obvious that she may have corrupted more than one younger guy on the street. My neighbors never looked like Nicole....they looked like ALF. No lie...that's what popped into my head when I thought of them. Well except Christyn, she's still oddly hot to me. Nicole's most likely seen the worst behavior a guy can exhibit after an all day drinking binge... so you can get drunk, and still impress her. Wow, fellas...I think we really outdid ourselves here. No lie, this may be one of my favorite yet. I know that I say that a lot on this site, but I really mean it. There's something so innocent and cute about her, but I think she also has almost an alter ego....that likes to drink and get wild and get tattooed. Nicole and the girls of McFaddens are the real reason I bought season tickets. They've been putting on more of a show lately too. If you don't think this girls an absolute 10, please see yourself to the door. Seriously...get the hell outta here.


Tip of the Day

Q: Nicole, what's your best piece of dating advice for all us drunk Philly guys?

A: MY BEST PIECE OF ADVICE FOR MEN? BE YOURSELF, BE REALISTIC, BE WILLING TO SPEND SOME MONEY, AND BE ORIGINAL!!! MOST GIRLS LIKE SPONTANEOUS, FUN, AND OUTGOING GUYS. BE CONFIDENT, NOT COCKY...AND THAT'S PRETTY MUCH IT.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww no one left a comment! heres the first one you look great keep up the good work doll!