Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

She Said, "Excuse Me Little Homey I Know You Don't Know Me"



Dee


What is Chase Utley drinking and where can I get some? This dude is sick. I've never witnessed a stretch of hitting like this before. So, any, Go Phils. Today, we're bringing you sheer beauty at it's finest. Dee is a Jersey girl, but I think I can overlook that fact, judging by her extreme hotness. She's that type of hot where even in like 25 years, people are still gonna call her hot. Like, "Dude, your mom is hoooot." Kids from all across town are going to be trying to talk Dee's kid into letting them sleep over. But that's getting ahead of ourselves here...let's see what this 22 year old hottie is into now, shall we?


I work at a cardiology office. I am a medical assistant there. My hobbies include dancing,movies,shopping,graphic design,etc. I graduated lenape high school, went to burlington county college as well as chubb institute(trade school) where i received my certificate for medical assistant. I plan on going back very soon to become an R.N. Thanks!


She's a medical assistant, which will be perfect for some of you. you can finally get that rash checked out. Hint: It's not normal. She also works at a cardiology office, which is fitting considering your heart rate has gone up a few beats per minute since looking at these pictures. I'm really a big fan of Dee. I think she only decided to be Hottie of the Day so we'd stop bugging her to be it. But I'll take what I can get! Beggars can't be choosers, and I've got my tin cup waving. You can also see that she's got some style and class, which is always welcomed here at Philly Hotties. Oh, and she even looks good in hats! That's one of the top tests to great hotness. My real interest here would be seeing her dance. A body and face like that.... in... full.... motion... oh shit I think I'm gonna flatline....beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.


Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best advice for all us single guys looking to score a woman like you, Dee?

A: My best dating advice..hmm.. that's a tough one. TRULY get to know someone before settling down. People's true colors will eventually shine through. Patience is key, be with someone because they make you happy not but don't DEPEND on them for happiness.

0 comments: