Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gina!...You Go Gurl!


Gina!

Today's hottie is a little different then most we've had on here. Granted, she's still realllly hot, but she's more artsy then we're really used to. I'm not really sure what to say about this lovely hottie. I'm so diggin the smile. ...maybe it's the lips. Gina is 20 years old and resides in Philly. She loves her art, and practices different kinds of natural medication...like holistic healing type shit. It sounds pretty neat....You know what, screw it...Gina, explain yourself out there for these bunch of nitwits.....


I'm 20. I live in Philadelphia. I enjoy writing music and lyrics. I also enjoy painting, drawing, and going out dancing. I practice aura reading and aura healing and I'm learning reiki and homeopathic medicine. aura reading isn't as complicated as it seems. it's about viewing the electro-magnetic energy that surrounds your body. your energy appears through spectrums and it's structure kind of looks like heat off of a hot pavement or a grill. Different colors indicate different feelings and thoughts. ever since I was little I could see colors around people, but didn't know what it meant. I thought I had an eye problem. It wasn't until my late teens that I found out what I was looking at. Now I practice aura reading and aura healing in order to help people. for aura healing, I transfer my own electo magnetic energy through my hands to fill in spots where someone's energy is weak, or to transfer need colors. it really is a unique experience.


I'm gonna try this...I've been in a miserable rut lately, so maybe this will help get me back on track. I don't really understand how it works, but it doesn't sound like it can hurt, right? Somebody back me up here. Not only does the Gina package come with her unique personality and beauty, but it comes wrapped in a tall, slender package. This hotties 5'7, which is a great height for us 6 footers. I am wondering though.....can she actually skate on that thing? And can she ollie and do all other sweet skateboard tricks? Quick! Heelflip! Maybe not, but why do you need to ride it if you look so good next to it. Like a surfboard....I know how to hold it and paddle out like I can surf...so all I really gotta do is run into the ocean, get wet, then sit on the board and bullshit my way through a story. Anywho, Gina seems wise beyond her 20 years, and she sseems pretty interesting....I think we got a hell of a hottie here today.


Tip of the Day

Q: Gina, what's your best piece of dating advice for all the Philly guys out there?

A: Be confident in yourself and don't be afraid of rejection. If you see a girl you might be interested in, relax and start a conversation with her as if you were trying to meet a new friend. Don't go in with a game plan and don't try to remember all the rules of every dating book you've ever read. Girls can easily detect when you're trying too hard and when you're not being genuine. Just be yourself. When a guy would approach me, the thing I would take into consideration most was my comfort level. Not feeling like prey made all the difference in the world. Hope my advice helps!

0 comments: