Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, March 15, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

I'm kind of in a messed up situation. I just let my friends ex move into my place because she didn't have anywhere to go and they had a really bad break up. My friend treated her like an asshole and cheated on her a lot. I haven't told my friend yet. I felt really bad for the girl. We also have started hooking up and now I don't know what to do. I want to stay friends with my boy but I doubt that's going to happen. I have no idea where this thing is going with her. I feel like I was sucked in (in between her tears and her hotness). I know this is a mess. I need some advice.

Sincerely,
In over my head


Dear "In over my head,"

Why? Why? Why? First of all, it seems to me that you have had the "hots" for this girl or else you would not have gotten involved in the first place. Second, you should have never got in your friends business. It doesn't matter what kind of relationship he had with this girl or if she had any place to go unless you had a psychic moment and you knew for a fact, she is the one for you! I can almost guarantee that none of this is worth it!! So she cried and said that she had no where to go? I got news for you, if you didn't take her in, someone else would have! I'm not saying she is a bad person or her intentions are bad, but there are so many other ways that you could have handled this so there would be less drama. I wish I could pull a miracle out of my bum for you. (Well, not really.) You made your bed, now you have to lie in it! Good luck!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex, CRAZY SEX or dating? Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: