Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Monday, March 31, 2008

OPENING DAY 2008! HERE IT IS!



KELLI


The day has arrived....Opening Day 2008. Let's go baby! I'm fired up. I got my tickets in hand, my Carlton T shirt on and I'm heading down at 11:30 to McFaddens. Look for me in a puddled mess on the floor. I'll also be hitting up my favorite bartender, Kelli. She's a 23 year old McFadden's Ballpark bartender, with looks to die for. Kelli's from Jersey and she's a bartender/model/receptionist. She calls herself a Jack of all trades. So while I'm waiting for the game to start, I plan on harassing Kelli into pouring shots into my mouth or feeding me jello shots. If you've NEVER been to McFadden's on gameday, your seriously missing out. The hottest bartenders in the city with nothin but Phillies fans. Kelli's just a single girl who loves to have fun. You can catch her dancing the night away with her crazy friends....who she says are ALWAYS a good time. I believe it. Here we go, fellas. A hottie who doesn't mind getting you drunk....I'm hoping she gets me so drunk I slobber all over myself. So I asked Kelli a few questions for today's home opener.....most importantly, How do I pick up the drunk girls at McFaddens. I have to say, she's got a good answer, but I don't agree with it...sobering up on gameday is NOT an option.


Tip(s) of the Day

1. Ok, It's opening day, I'm hammered and I see a hottie across the bar...what's my best approach?

A: ur best approach...if ur hammered...is probably sober up! No girl like an overly drunk dude all over them...unless were hammered ourselves! Haha



2. Wat's your prediction for the Phillies this year?

A: as for the phillies...i think they will do really well and get far this season!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Dieta, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://dieta-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Anonymous said...

love this girl!!