Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

MILF....It Does A Hottie Good






Liz

Liz loves her car, boy. It may even take first place to your stank ass. That's fine by me. I'll even be a distant third, behind her son. This 33 year old hottie comes to us from Langhorne, PA. Again...another hottie in my area that I had no idea about. There's a certain appeal with Liz that I can't put my hand on (although I'd certainly try). Maybe it's that hot mom down the street charm, mixed with a little tomboy. I'm gonna let Liz explain what's so special about her.


For fun, I am into cars, and I have a 2006 Mustang GT that I drag race at local race tracks. I pretty much eat sleep and drink cars, working on them and racing them as well as admiring them. For work, During the week, I am a senior surgical technician at a local Veterinary hospital, I also am trained in and perform Computed Tomography (CT scans),as well as Nuclear medicine( radioiodine therapy for hyperthyroid cats). On the weekends I bartend at a local bar in philly on south street. I am a single mother of an amazing 9 year old boy and have 2 of the coolest pitt-bulls ever, one of which only has 3 legs. :)


How can you not feel bad about a pitbull with three legs? But look at the brains on this girl. I can't pronounce those medicinal practices, let alone tell you what they mean. I just know that the harder to spell, the more official it sounds. And yes, that's her Mustang. DO NOT pull up to her in your 95 Honda Civic and think your badass. She'll leave you behind with nothin but your stickshift in your hand. With all these hobbies, I'm amazed she has time for a personal life.

Tip of the Day

Q: When your out and about (not partying at a bar), what's the best way to approach a hottie?

A: Talking usually works... heh, more specifically a funny comment or a relative or totally random question. Anything about my car or cars in general will get me talking too.... or if i am out with the dogs, something about them. I am not a shy person, so can i strike up conversations in line at wawa haha

0 comments: