Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Warrington PA... A Hotspot For Hotties? Really?


A. Marie



I wouldn't be doing Philly any justice if I didn't mention the emotional return of Allen Iverson. We stepped up and displayed a rare touch of class, giving AI a 51 second introduction that only stopped because the announcer started talking. You couldn't even hear them announce his name! I really thought homeboy was gonna cry, especially when he did his old "Hand to the ear" routine. He was close. So today we bring you A. Marie. Mmmm mmmm good, like Hamburger Helper. She's from Warrington...and let me say again. This is like 10 minutes from me...and not once have I EVER seen this kind of talent in Warrington. I used to goddamn work in Warrington. NEVER EVER in my life did I think of Warrington as a hotspot for hotties. My whole world's been blown upside down. Ths hottie is a fulltime student, part-time worker, and all-time hottie. I'm bringin the blondes back on this one bigtime. Look at the smile...it's a classic. She likes to spend her summers in Ocean City, Maryland...hang with her friends, and she takes pride in the fact that she loves her girls, and is always trying to be a good friend. Well, I'm completely thrown off the loop, cause now I have to go scour the Warrington area Starbucks (at the advice of Kirby) for some fresh new talent. I have such a tough life.





Tip of the Day


Q: What's your very best piece of dating advice for a single guy?


A: best piece of dating advice for every single man out there is..BE YOURSELF! and stop acting like someone you aren't!! :)have a good day!!

0 comments: