Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

And When She's Walkin' She's Lookin So Fi - i - ine, And When She's Talkin She'll Say That She's Mi - i - i -ne

Kristen



Some people are just born beautiful. there's no work needed...whatever God you believe in came down, swiped his brush in one perfect stroke, and just created pure beauty. While they say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I'd be hard pressed to find anyone who didn't agree with me on today's hottie. She's got that Christie Brinkley youthfulness, with a pinch innocence sprinkled on top. She's beautiful AND cute at the same time. I didn't even know that was possible. I mean, I know I brag a lot about the hotties we have on here. A lot of them are girl next door or Maxim type models. Kristen's got the beauty and the charm. We don't come across many hotties like this one....




- I live in the Art Museum Area.- I am a graduate from The Art Institute of Philadelphia with a degree in Fashion Marketing.

- I currently am a model and store manager.

- I have a background in special events, fashion showroom sales and advertising in addition to what I do now.

- I love fashion, traveling, art, politics and astrology.

- I love anything that gets my adrenaline pumping! I like heights and fast cars...



An added bonus, this hottie knows how to dress to impress. A Fashion background to go along with the fashion model looks....shit. Then figure in that she loves heights and fast cars....can you find anything NOT to like about Kristen? I'm stuck. I'm even trying and I'm stumped. She's got a healthy work resume, so she can help support herself (and possibly you, ya broke bastards). It's the legs on this one that get me. This hottie surely knows how to work the camera...the coy little smile. The "you know you want this, but you can't have it" stare. I've seen it before, and I'm butter everytime. Now take her advice...you're never gonna get advice on how to impress a woman like this again. At least not in your own pathetic little life. And by "your" I mean "my". Honestly though, this may be the most natural beauty this site has seen. Soak it in.



Tip of the Day

Q: Kristen, what's the best way to impress someone as beautiful as you?

A: Never act cocky. Many girls like myself prefer men that are not full of themselves. Let the girls ask the questions. Sometimes when men talk to much about themselves they come off as self-centered and "big-headed".

0 comments: