Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ay, Can I Please Talk To My Bust It Baby Real Quick, Homey

Pamela



Well, I'm attempting to quit smoking today, so deal with me, as this might be below par while I tap my fingers relentlessly on my desk. It's no secret here at Local Hotties that we loooooove, love, love our McFadden's Girls. Seriously, it's like god waved his magic wand and said, "We're going to make this awesome place with beautiful, personable girls as employees, beer that flows like a waterfall, and sports....sports everywhere." And *Blam* McFaddens Ballpark was born.
So today we profile the gorgeous Pamela. This girl looks like fun. She definitely knows how to have a good time, doesn't mind being the center of attention, and looks like she loves to push the boundaries, you may even find her doing Karaoke. Only downside to Pamela....look at the finger. Her best friend is the one and only Nikki, who is still top 5 as my favorite hotties ever and is another ballpark girl. This 23 year old hottie can be found at Philly and Jersey's hottest events....she was a wingette at the wing bowl. She's also a go-go dancer (which is NOT stripping) but when you go to the clubs, she's the girl paid to dance on the platforms and bring some life to the party. I don't doubt it for one second that Pamela can get a party started. This girl looks like a handful, but in a fun way. Daring and beautiful, I can't wait until my next Phillies game. I'm just gonna lean back onto the bar and be like "Pour it here! Right here!" as I feverishly point to my mouth and make awkward faces. Then the lovely Pamela will come along and pour an unknown alcoholic beverage down my throat, and it will be lights out for me. That's how the Ballpark usually goes....and I'm fine with that. Just keep Pamela around and I'm completely cool with that.... Wow. The more I look at this hottie, the more I like her.


Tip of the Day


Q: What's your best piece of dating advice for all those Phillies fans out there?
A: dont start of a convo with pet names ie..baby sweetheart mommi ect. some girls find it disrespectful and rude (myself included) just engage yourself in a normal conversation as if you were just talking to a friend.

Ok..so no weird names. But I want to send a message to all the women out there. If your latina, you can feel free to call us "Papi" all you want. Seriously...it may be one of the hottest things ever. Just don't call us Daddy. That's when shit goes from hot to weird.

0 comments: