Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, July 12, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice



Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My girlfriend is driving me crazy with her constant bitching. Last month, I bought a bike and started to spend more time with my friends. We go riding a lot and we go to bars and hang out. I have taken her out with my friends a few times and she says that I embarrass her with my flirting. I don't treat her the right way in front of my friends and she is tired of it. We've been together for so long and I don't understand why I need to still spend all my time with her. I really don't think I'm doing anything wrong at all. I think she is bitching just to bitch and I really can't take much more. Sometimes, I'd rather just be with my friends.

Sincerely,
Man-Child



Dear "Man-Child,"

Yeah, I totally said it! Hey and it's okay. My friend's say to stay away from the "man-child" but in my opinion there would be no men left to date. It seems to me that you are definitely going through something with your relationship/man-child. Here's the thing, you should have never started off spending every single moment with your girl. It's unhealthy. Just because you are a person in a relationship, does not mean you need to drop your single life entirely, you NEED friends. So now you have repressed your man-child and it's come to the surface. You are buying a bike hanging your friends, flirting and deliberately fishing about to see if we can get a little “ego-stroking.” Your girlfriend is not entirely wrong. Your approach to this is adolescent. You really need to find the root of the problem, discuss it, deal with it and find a happy medium. This isn't brain surgery, it can be fixed.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain. Email me at AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: