Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

A few weeks ago, I ran into a girl I used to date out at a bar. My first impression was "Wow! she looks amazing!" I was happy to see her, actually. It had been a long time since I saw her and she really did look great. We had drinks, we got caught up, we laughed, it was nice. At the end of the night, we both had a hard time saying goodbye. One thing lead to another and I woke up in her bed the next day. The excitement was still there but much less than it was the night before. I realized that I had no idea why I did what I did with her. I do care for her but at the end of the day, there were things about her that just didn't mesh with me. She started calling me all the time and we talk. She has been trying to see me but I have been staying at a distance until I figure out how to handle this. She is a great girl and she's beautiful and funny. I feel bad that I don't feel the same way about her. Sometimes, I wish that I did. I'm not sure what I want, I just don't want to hurt her.

Sincerely,
Regret Sexing the Ex


Dear "Regret Sexing the Ex,"

It happens. We have all jumped in the sack with an ex that we probably shouldn't even be speaking too. Sometimes our hormones can cloud our judgement and temporarily possess us, like the devil himself. Like makeup sex, sex with an ex can be great. But afterwards, there is that terrible, self-conscious "Oh god, what did I do?" moment when all is over and done with, and they had things to say. You know the things I'm talking about; "I've really, really missed you…" or "You should call me so we can get together this week and..." Sex with those exes, will probably raise their hopes about why you are back in their lives. By now, you have just realized that you neglected to let them know that it would be sex with no strings attached. You need to be honest. You can't un-ring a bell. What's done is done. Give the respect of having the talk. From now on, remember that EXES ARE EXES FOR A REASON! Thanks for writing.

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell

Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain. Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: