Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Atomic Bombshell's Anatomically Correct Dating Advice


Dear Atomic Bombshell,

My new girlfriend does not like oral sex. We have had the conversation about why she doesn't like to do it, and she says she just doesn't. I don't want to sound like a dog, and it's not the most important thing to me. I just really don't understand how we are going to get around this. She doesn't seem to mind when it's her that's on the receiving end. I feel a little offended, actually. Any suggestions?

-Third Eye Blind

Dear "Third Eye Blind",

This is a new girlfriend? I would break up. Where is this going to go? Sex isn't everything but she doesn't want to do this just because she DOESN'T? That's not an answer. On the other hand, you could just stop all foreplay and just "go for the prize" and see how she likes it. Maybe she will be more open to discussing it. If she doesn't come around, I would dump her. The point of having a relationship means you are trying to be in it for the long haul. You have to care about what the other person wants, too. If she can't compromise or even discuss it, it's not worth it. Good Luck!

Sincerely,
Atomic Bombshell


Do you have questions or comments about sex or dating? I want to hear your pain. Email me at
AtomicXBombshell@yahoo.com

0 comments: