Search For Your Favorite Hottie

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I'll Ask Polite If The Devil Needs A Ride, Cause The Angel On My Right Ain't Hangin Out With Me Tonite

Sydnee

Oh, that Mary Camden...such a bright future, then she went and became a bad girl after she tore a ligament. And Lucy, well, Lucy just wanted to follow in her fathers footsteps and become a priest. And Simon, that wiley character...the blond haired child always getting into some sort of ruckus causing Matt to come home and have heart to hearts while Ruthie conjures up another scheme. Wait..what? Sydnee doesn't work for THAT 7th Heaven? No, in fact the 7th Heaven Sydnee works for would be sure to make the Camden family blush. I'd love to see the episode where the camden family walks into Sydnee's 7th Heaven, and gets on look at what she can do with a fireman's pole. FAMILY MEETING! Next time your in Conshohocken, don't forget to make a pit stop. Bring plenty o' ones, and plenty of friends and make sure to ask for Sydnee...

I love music and going to concerts. I just like to have fun!
I'm an exotic dancer and love my job. I've been doing it for several years and have a blast meeting people and being an entertainer.
I'm just me, you get what you see. :)


And I like what I see. Long legs, great eyes, flowing brown hair and Lucite heels. I've never been to this place...didn't even know it existed actually. But I'm heading to the bank now....two hundred in one's please, Miss Teller. Sydnee also enjoys music and concerts. I think she's into hard rock and 80's rock, then mix in a little Nickelback. Bon Jovi ain't got shit on her. I'm not sure what the skin level is at 7th Heaven, but I don't even care. Like Mariah and Michael Jackson famously sang, "I'll be There!!!" This hotties sure to impress...I mean, just look at the pictures. I challenge anyone to try that shit. This is why every house needs to come with a floor to ceiling pole. Imagine the fun at parties. Sydnee is a hottie we won't soon forget, and I can't wait to see more of her!



Tip of the Day

Q: What's your best advice for all the single guys in Philly?

A: I'd tell single guys not to be afraid to just approach someone and say "Hi" They should just be themselves. Lines are corny and don't work, and if you start dating someone they're going to learn what you're really like sooner or later! ;)

0 comments: